#1 – What is Five By Games?
- A new podcast
- Short & to the point
- 5 co-hosts with diverse gaming interests
- Each discussing a game that’s been getting them excited over the last week
- Find out more at our website
#2 – Who are We Talking About?
- Lindsay Miller of Shiny Happy Meeples
- Mason Weaver of the WDYPTW podcast & the famous Inclusive Gamer ribbons
- Mike Risley of the WDYPTW podcast
- Ruth Boyack (i.e., me)
- Stephanie Stone-Robb of Geeks Who Drink
#3 – When Does it Release?
- First show releases on February 1st
- After that, there will be new shows every 2 weeks
- New episodes go live on Wednesdays
- Follow the podcast on Twitter to see when episodes go live
- Or just subscribe on your favourite podcast app
#4 – Where Can I Listen?
- Fireside RSS feed
- In the car, at home, or at work; we’re keeping things PG-13 so you don’t have to worry about who’s around you.
- Honestly, just listen wherever you want, I’m not the boss of you.
#5 – Why Should I Even Bother?
- With contributors from both across the US & across the pond, you’re getting a diverse range of viewpoints.
- It’s just a 30 min commitment to hear about 5 games that may or may not have been on your radar.
- By keeping our focus on the games and not on the fluff, we promise not to waste your time.
- We’re not limiting coverage to the new hotness, so you can learn about something shiny and new in the very same episode that reminds you of a classic on your shelf that’s still worth playing.
- We have a Beth Sobel-designed logo for crying out loud; surely that’s enough… 😉