Now that my Twelvetide Top 5 lists are complete and I’ve set my Stardew Valley Summer goals, it’s time to look at New Year’s Resolutions, specifically at gaming-related resolutions & goals. I tried to keep them realistic and specific in the hope of actually keeping up with them. I also decided to record some projects that I’d like to complete during the year, as seeing them written down tends to make me more likely to work on things.
- Publish at least 2 blog posts a week
- Play games more than once – probably via a 10×10 challenge
- Play at least 3 unplayed games from my collection a month
- Update my BGG collection and then make sure all changes to my collection are made by the last day of each month.
Projects for 2017
- RUTHCon 2.0 – make it bigger & better without losing my damn mind!
- Finish painting Arcadia Quest and expansions.
- Paint Mansions of Madness.
- Sort my collection & have at least 10 games for sale in the 2017 TBGT Flea Market.
What are your resolutions for 2017? Are you setting gaming-related goals, participating in a 10×10 or 100×1, or are you simply continuing on as before regardless of the fact that the year has a different final digit than it used to?